Experience Boracay Island - Paradise Escapade
Boracay, one of the country’s most popular destinations, is a fantastic island to spend your vacation to. It has gained its name to become a world class vacation destination, a perfect paradise to be explored. Conquer this island paradise located at the northwestern tip of Panay in Western Visayas. You can reach Boracay either by plane direct to Caticlan or to Iloilo and travel by land then you take a motorized boat to the island. The place is very safe for foreigners.
This unique paradise is a year-round favorite for having a climate that is relatively moderate, no distinct wet and dry season. When you visit Boracay, you will like its appealing holiday atmosphere and you will experience the Filipino hospitality at its finest during your stay.
There are lots of exciting things you can see and do in Boracay, Philippines. Explore the island with your sweetheart and enjoy doing day trips, island hopping, boat tours, snorkeling, scuba diving in Boracay’s exotic coral gardens, play beach volleyball with other visiting players and you can also visit their Butterfly Garden. Other popular sporting activities are sail boating and kayaking. There are more than 300 Beach Resorts to choose from, ranging from five-Star to budget accommodations, so there won’t be any problem looking for a place to stay in the Island. Boracay also offers a wide variety of bars, restaurants, pubs and nightclubs that are open 24 hours, 7 days a week. There are also numerous events held in Boracay such as Asian Windsurfing Tour and Dragon Boat races.
This paradise island is nothing without someone special to date with, right? Worry no more,Join Now!Become a member of Cebuanas.com and dare to believe in destiny. Our dating website has growing members of young, gorgeous and single Filipinas that are willing to be your date. Browse more than a thousand lovable Filipinas and be their knight in shining armor. If you fancy her and want to see if the chemistry works, BUY Cebuanas Philippines Tour now to visit the Philippines and give yourself a chance of a lifetime. Our Philippines Tour rates are reasonably priced. So, what are waiting for? Join Now! Sign up for a tour too and enjoy the fabulous Philippines Tour of Cebuanas.
BEACH RESORTS in BORACAY
Thinking out to experience a worthy vacation but don’t know where to go? Then does Boracay ring a bell? It is the perfect place to be - to unwind from all the traffic jams, mind boggling work, or any taxing activities. It is popularly known through out the world because of its powdery fine, white sands and unbelievable crystalline blue water.
The island has a total land area of 10.32 square meters and approximately 7 kilometers long. Boracay is comprised of 3 Barangays which is Manoc-Manoc, Balabag and Yapak. There are lots of foreign trippers who visit Boracay and the number visitors are growing. You can try lots of recreational activities in this island paradise.
- Island Hopping- costing you only a couple of hundred bills for an afternoon including the lunch to tour around the islands of Boracay. Indeed fabulous possibility.
- Horse Riding- though it may sound bizarre to do horseback riding in a beach, but think it again. Horse riding is one of the most enjoyable things to do as it will allow you to cruise along native villages and scenery of the island. Just ask the tricycle driver to take you to the Boracay Horse Riding Stables.
- Wall Climbing- develop your stamina. You can have an outdoor mountain climbing at D’ Mall Climbing Gym near Station 2.
- Water adventure sports- e.g. skim boarding (if you are afraid of those big waves, it is just like surfing but only in the shoreline of the sea), kite boarding, Parasailing, snorkeling, banana boat rides and scuba diving.
- Party all night- One of the biggest highlights in Boracay is nightlife wherein different people party and dance until the sun shines!
- White Beach- This is what people usually visit for. But they are not just here for its powdery sand but for so much more. There are lots of cafes, hotels, disco pubs, shops, etc., ample rooms in the beach to stretch your sarongs or reclining chairs to experience the nature and scent of the sea. You can also opt for the shade of those thin skinned palm trees to hang out.
- The Bat Cave - On the way to the Bat Cave you should be extra careful because there is no visible path, no handrail & roadway is slippery.
- Willy’s Rock- A volcanic rock formation that adds to extra beautiful scenery in Boracay. A shrine can be seen atop dedicated to Virgin Mary.
- Steak house Boracay- Serves Austrian, German & Swiss, Breakfast & Brunch, Steak & Barbecue cuisine. Rated as #1 finest restaurant in Boracay. This is great for romantic dining, groups and outdoor seating.
- La Capannina- Wanting to Italian cuisine? Then La Capannina is the right place. Savor their Italian and pizzeria dishes until you forget your name!
- Alice in Wonderland- Sounds like the title of a fairy tale story right? But that’s not the way it is, you gotta explore this restaurant because they offer the best Japanese cuisine at a very affordable price.
- True Food- Dreaming to eat Indian dishes? Try it at True Food wherein they serve the authentic Indian cuisine that you’ll ever imagine. The ambiance is also great!
- Nigi Nigi Nu Noo Bar & Restaurant- If you feel like eating fish and seafoods. They cook the superb seafood that’s really worth every cents in your pocket.
- Friday’s Beach Resort- Living in a paradise that’s what Friday’s Beach Resort can offer you. Not just the hotel itself is wonderful but also the efficient staff that let you feels that you are the king and queen.
- Sea Wind Resort- Every room is well decorated that gives a pleasant aura.
Your stay in this resort is worthwhile and the services are excellent.
- Lorenzo South- The place is quite and relaxing because it is situated at the end of the White Beach. And you can also enjoy beach front breakfast while staying here.
- Boracay Royal Park Hotel- It has the perfect atmosphere. If you want to catch the sight of the amazing sunset while eating dinner then you can experience it in here. Boracay Royal Park Hotel is one of the luxurious places in Boracay.
So what are you waiting for, put Boracay on your vacation list, and experience the splendor paradise of Boracay Island.
Give us a list of possible destinations and length of time for your trip. Also what type of sightseeing interests you may have. We don't provide bodyguards nor do we feel they are necessary. However if you would feel more comfortable with a man accompanying you on part of your trip, we can arrange that for you. Enjoy your trip with that special someone beside you. Buy Cebuanas Philippines Tour now!