Baguio is a famous destination among foreign and local tourist for vacation / honeymoons because of its cool climate all year round. This 1st class highly urbanized city that is strategically situated in the northern part of Luzon. It is also called the City of Pines, because of its many pine trees that grow around the area. The average temperatures are 15-26 degree Celsius and sometimes drop at 8 degree Celsius. It also the gateway to the wonderful creations of Luzon: the tranquil azure beaches of La Union, the famous Banaue Rice Terraces in Ifugao, majestic & legendary Hundred Islands of Pangasinan, and the antiquated churches, Spanish styled houses, cultural and historical relics of Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur.
Baguio is an ideal place to be for a date, but what will be the significance of the place if you have no one to date for? Check out young and lovely Filipina ladies of Cebuanas now and consider a Philippines Tour. Visit Baguio, Cebu and other marvelous places in the Philippines. Bring your ladylove with you and enjoy the sweet moments together. It will surely be a superb tour experience!
Here are interesting places you can enjoy in Baguio
Have a wonderful experience with these activities
- Camp John Hay- former military camp during American occupation. Now, it is the most sought country club in the city with a full 18 –hole golf course. You can do lots of things in here like horseback riding and camping.
- The Mansion House- the exclusive summer residence of the President of the Philippines where one can leisurely stroll on its well manicured & nice lawns.
- Mary Knoll Ecological Sanctuary- a good haven for your tired mind and eyes that surely refreshes you with good ambiance of fresh flowers.
- Mines View Park- enjoy the astounding scenery of the place
- Session road- where most of the activities/programs are being held.
- Strawberry Fields- visit this and have strawberry picking and be fulfilled to taste its sweetness and smell the aroma.
Come and Taste Baguio’s Sweet Delicacies
☺Panagbenga Festival - a parade of flowers held every February. This parade showcases the best & colorful floats where their main decorations are flowers. Each year it draws huge crowds.
☺Trekking - going for a trek at Mt. Sto. Tomas will give hikers delight. It gives a splendid view of the sea, valley, plateaus and mountains.
☺Baguio/Cordillera Mountain biking - the jagged road of the mountain offers a fantastic view and a closer look of interesting tribal groups.
You Can Get In By:
■ Peanut Brittle- a hard toffee containing peanuts
■ Strawberry jam- an extra sweet jam that is a perfect combination with your bread
■ Sesame crunch- this sugary, honey flavored bar will certainly makes one enjoy
Buses that travel from Manila-Baguio route- like the Partas transport and Victory Liner.
Land using the three main access roads, Kennon road, Marcos Highway and Naguilian highway leading to Baguio. The shortest and the fastest road to Baguio is the Kennon road, but it’s quite dangerous because of its frequent landslides during rainy season. The Marcos and Naguilian highway are circuitous but much safer compared to Kennon road.
Air the flight will only take for about 50 minutes from Manila Domestic Airport to Loakan airport in Baguio and vice versa. Asian Spirit has one flight per day and as of June 2007 it flies Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from Manila – Baguio.