It being known as the Last Frontier of the Philippines, Palawan is located in the MIMAROPA region (Mindoro, Marinduque, Romblon and Palawan) or Region IV-B. Palawan is the largest island province in terms of land area. The waters in Palawan are not just a good diving paradise but fishing ground as well. The province is the melting pot of 87 different cultural races and groups. It is the paradise sanctuary wherein you can find the wide array of fauna and flora. Palawan is blessed with stunning landscapes that attract visitors far and wide and it offers a wide range of activities and adventure sports to travelers who are looking for an ultimate grand vacation. This island is the home of sea cows or locally known as dugongs, it weighs more than 400 kilograms with thick hair and a shaped lip disk.
Palawan is a great dating destination. Do you have someone to date? If none, Cebuanas dating site is your answer. Join now! We give you the chance to find your ideal date. Feel free to browse the Gallery and select from any of the young and gorgeous Filipina female members. Experience Philippines Tour and visit Palawan with your date. A fantastic adventure awaits you.
GET AROUND with these attractive sites
EL NIDO – a secluded group of island paradise so laid back that it has no internet connection and no available ATM machines but credit cards are widely accepted. Visiting at their El Nido Marine Reserve gives you the fulfillment to see diverse ecosystem like the Rainforest, mangroves, pristine coral reefs, powdery white sand beaches and spectacular limestone cliffs. El Nido is one of the country’s premier tourist destinations.
TUBBATAHA REEF - declared as National World Heritage site by UNESCO (United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization). Its main attractions are the reef. Diving in here is like having a diving buffet. It hosts the amazing giant mantra rays, a big number of sea turtles and hundreds of colorful reef fish species. A truly diving extravaganza awaits you in this famous diving site.
TABON CAVES - It known as the “Cradle of Civilization” in the country. Seven of these caves are open to public as a prehistoric museum. Inside the cave you can find the skull of Tabon Man which famed Palawan.
ST. PAUL SUBTERRANEAN RIVER NATIONAL PARK – This is made popular for its unique Rainforest scenery and incredible rock formations. This amazing landmark lays an Underground River which is said to be the longest navigable river in the world. St. Paul National Park is recorded in World Heritage List. It continues to attract foreign and domestic tourists.
CALAUIT GAME PRESERVE AND WILDLIFE SANCTUARY - A one-of-a-kind wildlife sanctuary of African animals and endangered species of animals in Palawan. This sanctuary covers 3,700 hectares of land. Animals are well taken care of and graze carefully. People of all ages will absolutely love to visit in this Safari inspired destination.
HONDA BAY - The bay can be found in Sta. Lourdes Tagbanua, Puerto Princesa, Palawan. It has sparkling clear water with teems of starfish, talcum soft white beach and astounding ambiance. The best months to drop by in this place are from December- May.
HERE’S SOME OF YOUR TO DO LIST
- Visit the historical sites. Get to know the important history of Palawan by visiting the Historical sites.
- Explore the natural and man-made creations. Be enchanted with the awesome natural and man-made attractions of Palawan that is certainly of world class.
- Witness the festivals. Different festivals are celebrated in this beautiful province that will let you enjoy to the maximum level.
- Sight seeing- If you want to discover the different parts of the island, go island it will give you the whole picture of this wonderful island.
- Do canoeing/ boat riding- enjoy sports adventure go canoeing and boat riding at St. Paul River and be mesmerized with the perfectly hang transparent stalactites and stalagmites that sometimes replicate religious image and illuminate the river with their glistening brightness.
PLACES TO STAY
- Club Paradise Resort- a perfect getaway for relaxation and exploration. A somewhat Shangri- La styled resort; the interior designs are homely and idyllic. A great place to enjoy the azure sea waters and the beauty of natural environment.
- El Nido Resort Lagen Island- Basically this is the resort to celebrate anything special! The staffs are extremely hospitable and friendly. The scenery is fantastic.
- Legend Hotel- The price rates in here are very affordable and it offers a different variety of activities either outdoor or indoor. It will give you the extra comfort you need.
- Club Noah Isabelle Resort- Gives its guest the excellent service and facilities they need. A 4 star hotel that absolutely gives customer the satisfaction it expects.
- Amanpulo Hotel- A bit expensive but guarantees you the finest quality of services/amenities/facilities. This luxurious hotel provides you the first class rooms with elegant and classy interior designing that will certainly suit your choosy taste. The beach is unexploited being located in a remote island that definitely adds to the serenity of the place.
There’s no place like Palawan! Visit to this last frontier of the Philippine archipelago it’s guaranteed to vanish of your worries and let you experience paradise at its finest.Join Now! Become a satisfied Cebuanas.com member and let us help you find the love of your life.